Looking at the year one day at a time ..finding out things I didn't know...

You know the 'On This Day' section in the newspaper ? I always read that.

You know the 'Birthday Section' ? I find that interesting.

I am reading Simon Flynn's Science Magpie and it has got my mind whizzing.

This is a way for me to go foraging, day by day, for things I didn't know but am thrilled to discover.

I'm always hungry too.

Saturday 3 March 2018

Pussy Bow Blouses

I can’t believe I actually write that. I have rather fallen for Instagram. I have been lucky enough to gave teo masterclasses on it from seasoned professionally ssionals. I play on Facebook and was largely assailed by nutters. Although some lovely people too. Twitter is good for reading the news although the discord and arguing worry me.

Instagram seems rather sweet and benign and a space to look at lovely things. Mine is a bit odd, things I dig up intermittently that interest me. I found a vlogger I believe, a live video. Then I found some more.

Sometimes my writing can be one dimensional and possibly overly serious, dusty, too dry and bookish. I love food, I love fashion and I love travel.

I decided, amongst lots of other things, I need one of these, from Comptoir des Cottonniers, a brand I love, via The Outnet.


No comments:

Post a Comment