Looking at the year one day at a time ..finding out things I didn't know...

You know the 'On This Day' section in the newspaper ? I always read that.

You know the 'Birthday Section' ? I find that interesting.

I am reading Simon Flynn's Science Magpie and it has got my mind whizzing.

This is a way for me to go foraging, day by day, for things I didn't know but am thrilled to discover.

I'm always hungry too.

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Piers Morgan and IWD

Because I never watch TV and rarely read the newspapers, I pick up all the news one could possibly need via social media.

I am working with a whistleblowing consultancy, we are looking at Oxfam, various Government department ms and now Facebook. The NHS and various hospital trusts.

It is good, valuable, powerful, important work and it feels good. We have work to do and learned behaviour to change, yes you Oxfam and the automated whistleblowing helpline.

It’s good though. Piers Morgan. I don’t know whether to admire or loathe him. I think admire. He is without question a phenomenonal success in the US. He seems to be the thing I try to be, congruent as in hr has the courage of his convictions.

I am going in circles with the #MeToo which of course I support but of course too I need to support the true progress of feminism and inter gender relations.

Piers Morgan saud in the media that he thinks women should strive to be the best, regardless of gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment